ABC Sweet Treats
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
By paying a deposit you agree to be subject to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please read the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully before placing your order with ABC SWEET TREATS. By using ABC SWEET TREATS services, you agree to be bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of good or services or to cancel an order under certain circumstances.
1. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm booking.
2. No order will commence until the deposit has been paid & received.
3. Once the deposit had been paid, the quoted price remains fixed to the details in the quote. (see CHANGES TO ORDER)
Changes to Order
1. If the customer requests changes to be made, they must be made at least Four (4) days prior to the EVENT DATE.
1. Any changes requested at least four (4) days prior to the EVENT DATE will be subjected to a new QUOTE and an additional deposit payment may be requested.
2. Any changes requested within four (4) days of the EVENT DATE cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
1. The remaining balance is due upon delivery/pick-up.
1. Client is responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the order. Orders can be heavy and require a sturdy table and optimal room temperature of 21°C (70°F) or below.
2. High temperatures can adversely affect your order. Baker is not responsible for orders that are placed outside in warm weather. If the order is placed outside it will be at the Client's own risk.
1. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the order, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the order once it leaves our possession.
1. In the case of an unavoidable situation, such as a car accident or poor road conditions during delivery the Cake Decorator cannot be held liable for more than the cost of the above ordered cake.
2. The Cake Customer shall provide clear driving directions to the desired delivery location and inform the Cake Decorator of any adverse road hazards and or obstacles that may damage the finished cake.
1. We reserve the right to use any photographs we take of your order for display or promotion without compensation to you.
1. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy and/or other allergens. 2. Client agrees to notify guests of this risk and hold ABC Sweet Treats harmless for allergic reactions or dietary restrictions not previously noted.
1. Payment must be made in the form of cash or e-transfer, or Credit Card (in person only).
Duplications and Copyrights
1. Duplications/Replications of other cakes/pictures are not and will not be guaranteed.
2. Copyrighted items, images, slogans, etc can/will not be exactly replicated.
3. ABC Sweet Treats reserves the right to artistic freedom (within reason) on any and all orders.
1. Baker shall not assume any responsibility for any person's acts with regards to your order, or any other property damage or injury that occurs as a result of our services and/or provision of your order. We are not responsible for the condition of the order after the set-up is complete
2. The colors red, blue and purple or any shade of these colors cannot and will not be guaranteed. These colors are very unstable and tend to fade and or bleed into surrounding colors of frosting.
3. Performance of this agreement is contingent up the ability of ABC SWEET TREATS to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, and ACTS of GOD, and other causes beyond our control.